We Appreciate Our volunteers
Because There is Hope is only possible because with time and contribution of our support system. We appreciate every one of our network and supporters.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
There are countless ways to be a part of BTIH’s community for the care of patients and their families. Donations of time, talent, money, and supplies – no matter how small – reduce operating costs and widen the scope of lives that can be improved through our direct care.
Please consider supporting Because There Is Hope in any of the following ways:
- Financial donations for Hospitality House operational expenses
- Fundraising partnerships
- Corporate contributions
- Raffle and Silent Auction Donations
- Financial donations for Hospitality House Construction Project
Volunteer with Us
Because There Is Hope seeks volunteers for:
- Facilitating support groups Organizing events, such as the annual Cinderella Tea (held in March)
- Social media support
- Help with our Hospitality House Construction Project
Fill out our Volunteer application to get started.
Become a Concierge
BTIH seeks ongoing cancer survivors passionate about helping our guests through this fight:
- Be the one-call contact for one guest
- Sit with them during treatment when they have no one else
- Schedule wig fittings/stylings, facials, etc.
- Just provide an ear or a shoulder
If you are able to offer support for our guests in this way, please contact us.
NEWSLETTER SIGN UP
7115 N Division St, Ste B #224
Spokane, WA 99208